At West Virginia University, our highest priority is safeguarding the health, well-being and academic success of all Mountaineers.
The most up-to-date information about WVU’s response to COVID-19 can be found at wvu.edu/covid.
Getting outdoors is a great way to stay healthy. But need to be safe and informed. So, please recreate responsibly at Falling Run.
- If you're feeling sick, stay home.
- For personal safety and the safety of others, don't ignore symptoms of COVID-19. Get tested.
- Plan before you go. Check the Falling Run website for potential trail closures.
- Share the trail by staying to the right and maintaining personal space.
- If you’re on a bicycle, let others know when you’re passing.
Always keep pets leashed.
Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you're outdoors.
- Know your limits to prevent accidents and injury.